I can't believe it's been more than two weeks since my last update, already. This year is flying by, and I'm not quite sure how I feel about that.
1. Go back for my bachelor's degree.Just waiting and crunching some numbers here. Still on track with everything.
2. Design and get my second tattoo. Guess I should really get started on this one. I haven't been able to come up with anything yet but I'll keep looking around for ideas.
3. Photography, part 3. I have most of my photos organized now. I'm still looking for hard drives but I won't be buying any for a couple of months.
4. WriYe. I managed to get mostly caught up on this, and then I went to Florida and didn't write a word the entire time I was gone. So now I'm back to being about 14,000 words behind, but I will probably catch up again within a few weeks.
5. Write in journal at least once a week. I wrote twice in the last two weeks. I have a lot of personal stuff that I need to work out, and writing helps with that, so I will probably have no problem keeping up with this goal.
6. Save money. I know that I said in the last update that I wasn't going to be making any more large purchases, but that's changed. My laptop is dying so I will be ordering a new computer sometime this week. I'm hoping to not hit my savings too much, but I'm not sure yet how much I'll be spending. As soon as I get my computer I'm going to work on getting up to 3 months salary in my savings account.
7. I want to go see at least 12 different concerts/shows this year. I have 5 so far, and will be going to see Macbeth this weekend. I also found out that Young Frankenstein, The Producers, and Phantom of the Opera will be coming to Pittsburgh so I'm hoping to see one or more of those. Also, the summer concert series in Greensburg will be starting soon so I'm looking forward to seeing some of those bands.
8. Read 30,000+ pages. I went on a bit of a reading binge over the last week, and now I'm up to 13,768 pages. I'm going to try and keep the momentum going so I can get through some of my backlogged books, so this number will probably continue to go up quickly.
9. Write 52 new blogs. I've actually started a few different blogs already - they just need to be edited and published. I have one for DO this year, and I'm also working on some reviews for books and games.
10. Music goal. I haven't listened to anything new the past couple of weeks, and I'm holding off on getting anything else until I get a new computer because then I have less to worry about transferring over. I'm still looking for ideas though, because as soon as I have the new computer set up I'm going to try and download another half a dozen or so artists to try out!
11. Watch 100 different movies. Watched a few more movies, and I'm up to 40 now.
12. Learn more in general. I still haven't finished any of the nonfiction books I'm currently reading. I'm going to try and get through one or two of them before the next update.
And another update, finished. More blogs coming later this week!