Wow, time for a goals update already. This is why I should not be a week late posting them. >_>
Since I was a week late getting the last post up, and I changed around a lot of the goals to make them more specific, a lot of these updates will only include the last week or so, the time since I actually made the changes.
1. Get a job. Working on it. Bleh. I'm tired and frustrated and don't want to go into it any more than that.
2. Finish my Nano novel - write 10 pages or edit 20 pages. I wrote a little over four pages, but that's it. About right for a week though. I'll try for the same amount next time, though hopefully I'll be able to increase it soon.
3. Play the flute and piano twice a week. Played flute once this week. I really need to get music before the next update. Also, talked to my mom on my grandma's birthday, about the keyboard. She hasn't really looked for it yet, but said she would. She's busy with graduation and stuff so I'll give her another week before bugging her about it again.
4. Write every day. Doing well on this, aside from days I'm really busy (like last weekend). Sometimes it's utter crap, but I'm getting to the point where I at least open one of my stories and write something nearly every day.
5. Let other people read my writing. I swear I'll do this eventually. >_>
6. Exercise 5 days a week. Four times this week, which was good considering everything else going on. Should be back to five from here on.
7. Read 104 books. I'm through 79 I think. Will finish this one fairly soon.
8. Take some trips. Need to book the hotel for Otakon. Got behind due to Cath and because of some credit card issues. Hopefully will get that straightened out over the weekend.
9. Learn Japanese. Three podcasts this week. I'm getting through more since I set a measurable goal for this. Hopefully I'll keep it up.
10. Physical therapy for my hand. Getting there. Need to either find my stress ball or get a new one asap.
11. Time management. Backslid, a lot. That's probably in large part because of Cath; I really just didn't care. Spent far too much time doing nothing. Not even reading or whatever, just wandering about on the internet or grumbling that I didn't know what to do. Definitely want to get back on track with this as quickly as possible.
12. Start buying less stuff, and finish what I have lying around the house. Danielle gave me a B&N gift card for fixing up her laptop, so I used that. Other than that the only thing I bought was the second issue of The Long Road Home. Still making my way through what I have, though it's taking forever.
13. Learn Photoshop. Nothing with this, been too busy.
14. Organize my stuff and get rid of unnecessary clutter. First up was the books. I put a bunch of books on BookMooch and organized all of those into one box. I have another box for the library. Have a couple more boxes to go through and then I can organize the rest.
15. Get through borrowed stuff. I'm halfway through Buffy, finished one book, and am partway through two others. I should still be able to get through all I'd wanted to in the next two weeks.
Okay, that's good enough. I'm off, as I'm heading into the city soon for the hockey game and need to get the cooler packed. GO PENS!!!!