Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Nano, Day 10

Seriously contemplating giving up at this point. I hit the minimum today and a bit over, but I'm tired, sick, and stressed. I just can't make myself give a shit about Nano or anything else right now.

So sick of everything going wrong at the same time, and I have no idea what I can even do to fix any of it! Gah.

No word counts tonight - my program crashed earlier (yay for auto-backups every 15 seconds) and I never did get around to reopening it.

I'll probably decide in the next day or two if I'm even going to continue writing at all, much less go for the 50k this month. I'll probably post either way...

1 comment:

Niall said...

Aww hun, don't give up. You are a great writer, and all you need is a few good days of writing to get you back on track :D

<3