I can't believe it's already December. Where in the world did the year go? I know I've done a lot this year but it still seems like it flew by way too fast. Here goes one of the last goal updates - I will possibly do one more mid-month and then one final update at the end of the year. And of course then it will be time for my list for 2010, though I'm not sure if I'm going to include it in my blog and post updates this time. We'll see!
1. Play through some of my video games - 5+ hours a week. Still doing well with this. Haven't finished anything yet as I'm still just playing random games that I'm in the mood for. I think I may get into Assassin's Creed soon though, so I can pick up the second game.
2. Write every day. I've done this every day, but I'm giving myself a 3-4 day break after the hectic end of Nano. I'll start back up by this weekend at the latest, and probably tomorrow.
3. Exercise 5 hours per week. I've been hitting 3-4 hours, which is better than nothing. Going to try and get this back up to 5 now that Nano is over and I have a little bit more time to play with.
4. Save money, and learn to manage my money wisely. Still managing this one okay, though more and more things keep coming up that I need money for. Not just "fun" things, but stuff like new glasses and dentist appointments and other unavoidable nuisances. Thankfully nothing too major yet. I may not be able to save much money for a little while, but I shouldn't have to dip into my savings either so at least I'll break even.
5. Photography. Still playing with the free editing software but definitely need to invest in something more in the near future. Thankfully what I want isn't very expensive - just have to wait until I get through the Christmas season. Haven't made much progress with taking pictures. Didn't get any of the meteor shower. Despite setting my alarm and getting out of bed at 3:30am or whatever time it was, the weather didn't cooperate and it was too cloudy to see anything.
6. Make more time for myself - one hour per day. Going to take this one off the list, as it's become second nature to take a bit of time for myself just after work, and again before I go to sleep at night. This was definitely a good habit to get into I think, as overall I'm a lot less stressed now.
7. Nano. Over and done, and won! This one's off the list.
Wow, down to five goals and still nearly a month to go in the year. Not bad at all.