Thursday, March 19, 2009

TGIF

Well it almost is, at least. Only one more work day and then it's finally the weekend. Is it sad that I'm like this every week, starting first thing Monday morning? I really like my job too for the most part...I'm just always ready for the weekend so I don't have to be there. I'm not sure that even makes sense.

After Monday, the week didn't go that badly. For one, Gran's surgery went well, even better than the first time. It was a bit of a problem, because she felt fine so seemed to think that she was at 100% and could do whatever she wanted. But we got through that without too much trouble. No random walks this time either, lol.

Second, I got my student loan stuff taken care of. I called and talked to them, and they apologized and said it was an error on their part. They'll be sending a new paper to sign with the correct amount on it. I should have that within a few days, and then I just have to return it to have my account up to date. So that's taken care of as well. At least some of the drama in my life has been resolving itself.

This is a rather short entry, but I just wanted to do a quick update on Gran's surgery. Over the weekend I may have some more time for a proper update...as long as I'm not too lazy to do it! >_>

2 comments:

Christian said...

I think everyone feels that way after awhile. Just having to go and work wears the novelty off from the beginning.

And yay bank fixing their own retarded mistake! >.>

Glad Gran got through the surgery ok without any walks this time lol

<33

Niall said...

What Chris said ^_^

But it's good this round of surgery went well, and your gran decided to not go for a walk XD