Saturday, July 26, 2008

Goals Update 14

1. Nano novel. Haven't done anything with this. Between Philly and trying to finish up my research paper I just haven't had the time. Once my class is done I'll get back to it.

2. Play flute. Fit about 45 minutes in. I was right about cutting back to once a week, I think. I wouldn't have the time for much more, but this way I still actually make a little bit of progress.

3. Write every day. See #1. I'll get back to this after summer semester is over as well.

4. Let other people read my writing. Sent another bit to Shel but not much. I really have to do more work on my Nano and then I have about four people to send it to.

5. Take some trips. Philly was a blast. On to New York on August 7th. Shelly sometime in September probably.

6. Learn Japanese. I haven't learned anything new but I've gone over what I've already done. I may go and get those library books over the next couple of weeks.

7. Physical therapy. My job has been really good for this, actually. I do a lot of writing and typing.

8.
Start buying less stuff, and finish what I have lying around the house. Well I got my first paycheck and went and bought a game. And I bought a few movies for cheap in Philly. Other than that I didn't buy anything, which is much better than I thought I'd do with my first paycheck.

9.
Learn Photoshop. I'm actually taking this off the list for the moment. I'm seriously short on time and to be honest I don't care much about doing it. I don't see the point in having something on here I don't even want to do. If I change my mind once I actually have more spare time I'll throw it back on.

10.
Organize my stuff and get rid of unnecessary clutter. I've slowed down a lot with this, but I'm getting there. Eventually. I get through a box of stuff every couple of days.

11.
Get through borrowed stuff. I got through a bunch of library books but that was about it. Don't have anything specific in mind to finish for next time. I'll just see what I have the time to do.

No comments: