Sunday, November 23, 2008

Day 21-23

So I didn't bother blogging all weekend again. Not surprising really, I write at such odd times that regular posts are difficult. At any rate, I passed the 40k, though I didn't get much more than that. Still, I'm nearly done, and I'm more than a day ahead.

I have a big exam on Tuesday so I don't know how much I'm going to be able to write, but I'm going to try and get in as much as I possibly can. It would be nice to get the last 10k finished sometime during this week, and then I don't have to worry about it over the weekend. Considering I have Thursday and Friday off due to the holiday, it's entirely possible.

I can't believe Nano is so close to being over. Here's hoping that I actually continue with this novel once I've hit the 50k and am not obligated to write daily!

Needed word count: 38,341
Current word count: 40,515
Words left to 50k: 9,485

2 comments:

Jadey said...

Oh wow, it is nearly over, and 40k, wow.
That's pretty excellent, I'm in awe, seriously <3
At least its the home stretch now:)
<3

Christian said...

Yay for passing 40k!

Almost there, keep goin!

<33