Writing is not going well right now. I've hit a mental wall about the point of writing a damned novel for no reason, so I'm taking the night off and updating my goal list instead. I won't quit or anything, but I'll be in a funk for a day or so. Glad that I was ahead on my word count now!
1. Nano novel. Shelved for the month. I don't have time for it, and I don't want to try switching back and forth between two entirely different plots and sets of characters or I'll screw myself up.
2. Write every day. I've been writing plenty, lol.
3. Let other people read my writing. Meh. I'm only working on this year's Nano, and I really don't like people seeing my first drafts, as they're utter shit.
4. Learn Japanese. I'm skimming through my notes and vocabulary a little bit every day. Honestly don't have time for more right now, but I'll keep up with that at least.
5. Start buying less stuff, and finish what I have lying around the house. Yeah I spent nearly $300 on a printer and purses. I think I fail this goal this time around. XD
6. Organize my stuff and get rid of unnecessary clutter. Failed this one too. My room looks like a tornado blew through it. I will be spending some time on it tomorrow in between writing though.
7. Get through borrowed stuff. Finished Ultimate Spider-Man, and more library books. I'm up to book six of the Stephanie Plum series. I'm not sure how much more I'll get through because of Nano, but I'm going to try.
8. Nano 2008. This looks like the only goal I'm doing really well with this time around. I'm at least a day ahead of schedule. Like I said I've hit a mental wall, but hopefully can beat my way through it and get back on track.
Enough for now, it's time for some sleep. Hopefully I wake up in a better mood and can get some writing and cleaning in. I'll update on Nano tomorrow night whatever happens.