Monday, November 24, 2008

Day 24

Gah, still need to study a bit for my exam tomorrow before I go to sleep, so this is going to be a short entry. I'm not sure if I'll get to write tomorrow though I'm going to try and get about a thousand words in. Of course, I have to stop at Barnes and Noble after class to pick up a new book, so who knows if my novel will even end up opened tomorrow. Oh well, at least I'm ahead! And I have Thursday and Friday off work...

Needed word count: 40,008
Current word count: 42,271
Words left to 50k: 7,729

4 comments:

Niall said...

Hope you did well on the exam :)

Barnes & Noble eh? To you, that place is as addictive as crack to a junkie XD

<3

Oh, also...woo for days off! I have thursday and friday off too! :D

Denise said...

Barnes and Noble isn't that addictive. It's the used bookstores I need to worry about... >_>

Jadey said...

*Kicks..um something*
Stupid thing didn't save.
Well good news on the Exam:)
And there's a couple days left so its nearly over so the HAVE to write thing is nearly finished.
You're SO close, and you can definitely do it. from the sounds of what you said when you started I absolutely cannot wait to read it.
You still have time to hit the mark so its grand. <3
<3 You're seriously amazing.

I think that was the jist of it:)

Christian said...

I'm sure you did great on the exam, as always ;)

You need more books. True story >.>

<333