Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Day 4

Wow, it's only day 4? I have a long way to go.

Today I didn't plan to write at all, as I was running around constantly from the time I got up, shortly after 5am. I bought a printer, went and voted, worked all day, then crammed for my test. Then I had the test, came home and had to eat, shower, etc. I think I did okay on the test, I know I did better than the first one.

Got home fairly early and Angela messaged me for wars so I decided to try it. I'm pretty out of it so it was really rough going. Still managed to get over 1k, somehow.

That's it for tonight, I need to go to bed. Any name suggestions are still welcome. Not just for Vampire2, I'll still have a number of minor characters who will need named within the next week. No worries about the writing software though. I've started using yWriter and I'm loving it.

Needed word count: 6,668
Current word count: 10,103
Words left to 50k: 39,997




On an unrelated note, CONGRATULATIONS to Danielle, who found out today she passed her test and is now a black belt!!! ^_^

6 comments:

Jadey said...

Oh yay for a new writer:)
And congrats to Danielle :)
Oh and if I get this english essay finished, rather, if i stop reading this book get off my ass and start my english essay you can bounce name ideas off of me ^_^

If that makes sense^_^

Denise said...

You totally get to be the first to read this, you're the best. <3

Jadey said...

Oh yay^_^ <3

Niall said...

Hey, I want to be first :(

You seem to be making some really good progress, even though you do have other stuff going on. Dedication and piles of awesome = lots of help XD

<3

Christian said...

Yay for writing 1k mysteriously!

Congrats to Danielle!!!! Now I REALLY know not to piss her off >.>

<3

Denise said...

Yeah the 1k is mysterious! That's the worst day I've had so far and it was still about 1100 words.

It helps that I've got PLENTY of ideas with this plot so I don't get stuck.XD

And yeah, don't piss Danielle off. She could break you. =O